Follow the guide to create a MinID user
To use MinID on mobile, you must either be a MinID user, or have received an activation letter.
- Download and open the MinID app from Google Play or the App Store
- Click on “Get started”
- Enter your national ID number. Click “Next”
- Enter your passord.
If you do not have a MinID user:
- Scan the activation code (QR) with camera. NB! You must allow the camera to use the app
- Create a personal password
- Enter mobile number. Click “Next”
- Enter your email address. Click “Next”
You are now registered as a MinID app user. The next time you log in, you can use your phone to approve the login.